The Ultimate Sound Packs.
Over 50,000 sounds included with your subscription.
No charges today. Cancel anytime.
Thousands of samples to elevate your sets.
Arcade is a sample playground with tools to transform it all so it sounds like you. Whether you're looking for atmospheric textures, hard-hitting 808s, or sitar riffs, ARCADE has everything you'll need to build your tracks.
ARCADE comes with a massive collection of 40+ Lines - that's over 50,000 loops made exclusively for ARCADE - and you'll get new sounds delivered daily with your subscription.
Download only what you want.
On-demand cloud browsing puts our content right at your fingertips. Cherry pick sounds you'd like to trigger or hit download all to save everything.
Creativity without limits.
ARCADE comes fully loaded with powerful tools to manipulate and play loops like never before. Customize our sounds or upload your own samples.
Need to know more?
Features & Requirements
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin
- User can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- Automatic key and tempo detection
- Standalone version: you can play Arcade without a DAW
- Transpose loops into new melodies and progressions in real time
- Resizable user interface
- In-app update
- 15 voice Loop synthesizer
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities
- 15 channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without Internet
- One click to download all Kits in a Line
- OSX 10.9+ AU / VST / VST 3 / AAX
- WIN 7+ 64 bit VST / VST3 / AAX
- 8GB RAM required, 16GB recommended
* Arcade is supported by all major DAWs in 64 bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX format. There are certain systems that don’t play nicely with Arcade.
FL Studio: We strongly recommend enabling the ‘Use fixed size buffers’ option in the ‘Processing’ tab of the plugin wrapper.
The following systems aren’t currently compatible with Arcade
- 32 bit PC: Cubase 8 (PC: VST, VST3). There are no known issues with Arcade running on Cubase 8 on a 64 bit machine
- Pro Tools 10